Are you a Pro Shopper? Are you a good gift-giver? Do you spend too much? Do the quiz to find out! Try to be honest with yourself. You don’t have to share the results with anyone else.
Do you shop when you’re happy, sad or in between? Do you buy clothes, shoes, handbags, DVD’s, toys or anything else without regard to whether you need it or can afford it? Is your shopping habit, causing problems with your relationship?
A. Love it!
B. Hate it!
C. It’s alright occasionally
2. Do you often get in trouble for shopping too much?
B. No, I don’t shop
C. Not really
3. Do you use shopping as a way of escaping your problems?
4. Do you have eye, back and hand pains after shopping?
5. When you are on the internet do you always feel inclined to buy something?
6. Do you always carry money with you when you go into town?
7. When was the last time you bought something you really didn’t need?
A. Earlier today.
B. Last week.
C. A month ago.
8. You would describe your closet as…
A. An avalanche waiting to happen.
B. Reasonably full.
C. Organized and zen-like.
9. You’ve just bought your best friend a great sweater, but YOU’VE fallen in love with it. What will you do?
A. Keep the sweater for yourself and buy your friend something else.
B. Make a mental note to pick out something nice for yourself on your next shopping trip.
C. Give it to your friend and forget about it!
10. Do you buy things you want, whether or not you can afford them at the moment?
Improve your vocabulary!
Absolutely Addicted and Shopaholic
You love shopping. Try to limit yourself to a certain amount of time to shop per day. Before you go shopping, think of a certain reason to and make sure that’s all you do. If you can’t think of a reason, don’t go! Cut up those credit cards – reevaluate your closet and start saving!
Calm, cool and collected
You are a great shopper. You enjoy shopping but don’t over do it. Congratulations! You’re fairly responsible with your funds – but be careful when you shop for fall.
You avoid shopping at all costs. I wonder how you survive?! Have some fun and buy something for yourself! It’s great that you’re a saver, but don’t let that stop you from buying a nice treat.