There are no rules of being the best friend. But sometimes some knowledge can help you in making friends.
1. If you want to be a good friend, you should be a friend of someone you really like!
2. If you found somebody with similar interests and view of life, you should get to know this person better.
3. If you have nothing in common, don’t worry and keep searching – there are plenty of other fish in the sea.
4. Your best friend needs a lot of your attention.
5. You must support your friend in his/her decisions but you have to be careful and advise him/her against treading on thin ice.
6. If you want to be a good friend not just a friend fling, you have to work on keeping your friend. Make your friend feel loved and wanted and show you care about him/her.
7. If your friend feels down, take him/her out to the disco or cinema to cheer him/her up.
Now, if you don’t have the best friend yet, try to find one! If you have, keep this friendship. Anyway go follow these rules!