- Changing of the Guard (Buckingham Palace) – zmiana warty
- Ceremony of the Keys (Tower of London) – ceremonia zamykania Tower of London
- the Chief Warder – główny wartownik
- Beefeaters – strażnik londyńskiej Tower w stroju historycznym
- Trooping the Colour (Whitehall) – parada wojskowa odbywająca się w dniu urodzin królowej
- the Garter Ceremony – ceremonia wręczania Orderu Podwiązki
- the Royal Ascot – wyścigi konne w Ascot
The British are very attached to their traditions. They love court ceremonies, jubilees and parades. Some of them are performed every day e.g. the changing of the royal guard in the forecourt of Buckingham palace or the Ceremony of the Keys. One of the most interesting events is the annual Trooping the Colour which is held in London to celebrate the Queen’s official birthday. The monarch watches a parade of the regiments of soldiers dressed in their traditional uniforms.